Friday, November 26, 2010

Kudos to first 500 people

Kudos to first 500 people who came forward to sign the online petition. We congratulate all of you and request you to pass the information to all of your friends and fellow Indian citizens. Unless we get tens of thousands or lakhs of signatures, officials and media houses do not pay attention.

Dear well wishers and patriots of India, please join the anti corruption force yourself and be one of the first 1000 people.

Martin Niemöller was a German pastor and theologian during world war II. He is famous for the poem "First they came" in which he repented for his silence when his voice mattered. Please add your voice so that Prime Minister's office and media houses can give respect to our concern.

They came first for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up.

No comments:

Post a Comment